[Healeys] ACCELERATOR PEDAL / HEEL TOE / Disaster...

Peter Linn greylinn at ozemail.com.au
Wed Jul 29 23:35:07 MDT 2009

Do the 6 cyls have the same organ pedal type throttle pedal as the 4 cyls?
If so - I simply attached a 1/2" thick x 1" x 2" block of rubber with wiring
ties about 2" up from the pivot of the throttle pedal - allows heel & toe
but doesn't inerefere with normal use of the throttle pedal.

Cheers

Peter Linn
Brisbane Oz
BN1Ward Spl coupe