[Healeys] Healeys return to Bonneville

Bruno Verstraete brunoverstraete at mac.com
Tue Jul 28 15:34:46 MDT 2009

Dear Healey Enthusiasts,

Many amongst you might have heard about the Healeys return to
Bonneville project. Between 16-19th of September 2009, two
reconstructed Special Healeys, the Endurance Car and the Streamliner
will return to the Saltflats in Bonneville, Utah. For more information
and subscribing to the Newsletter check out www.healeysreturntobonneville.com
.

For those who already registered and who indicated that they will come
to see these Healeys take speed on the Salt, there will be a
competition for the best dressed participants. As this is a Revival we
thought it would be nice to come in 1950's clothing. We expecat at
this stage more than 100 enthusiasts from all over the world to cheer
us on and experience this Unique event!

Looking forward to see you all!
Happy Healeying.
Bruno Verstraete