[Healeys] Radiator cap

Richard Dryman rdryman1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 27 15:29:56 MDT 2009

Don't remember the number--it is a cheap kit;<$20., with a plastic
receiver;clear vinyl hose and a round rubber 'washer' to put in the radiator
cap. Is a 'square' receiver, about 1/2 gal. Name on the red cap is
Interdynamics Coolant Return System. I mounted above the brake servo, behind
the back horn, beside the rt vent cool fan; the clear hose replaces the black
overflow hose and is long enough to go about 1/2 down the radiator then over
to the side rail and to the receiver. And it works guys--the radiator stays
"Plumb Full" and you are never embarrassed with the tell-tale wet mark.