[Healeys] 100 BN1 on ebay?

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Sun Jul 26 06:51:42 MDT 2009

I looked this car over in the pictures very carefully. Should be okay as a
driver but needs just about a full restoration to be really good, hence the
price.
He certainly screwed up on stating his chassis number. I've figured it out
due to his stating engine number, batch and body numbers, and date of build,
so it was easy to place it in a consistent grouping on the Hundred Registry.
He states the chassis number as being BN146162314. I'm pretty sure that
should read BN1L 152314.

Rich Chrysler
North American Hundred Registrar