[Healeys] su pump article

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sat Jul 25 11:19:42 MDT 2009

There is an excellent 190 odd pages book describing the workings,
setting, overhaul etc. of SU-carbs and fuel pumps:
SU CARBURETTERS TUNING TIPS and TECHNIQUES (also covers all SU fuel
pumps) by G.R. Wade.
It is well written with lots of clear drawings. It also features jet and
needle charts.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL