[Healeys] air compressor install

edic edic at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Jul 25 08:38:05 MDT 2009

Jaap,

Thanks for all the info you have shared in the past with me and fellow
healyphiles. Your hard work and dedication in restoring a Healey that you
got, in pieces, is amazing and it really turned out beautifully. I didn't
take offense to your making sport of British stuff because I don't think
it's a very well kept secret that these beautiful cars leak oil. Why else
would I, and others, install a rear crankshaft oil seal kit. Norman Nock in
his Austin-Healey Tech Talk book dedicates numerous pages to Healey oil
leaks. Please don't hesitate to say whatever you want because I am not
sensitive, nor easily offended, and I always enjoy your posts. Keep on
Healeying!

Mel Brunet

HBJ8L/39749