[Healeys] Harmonic Balancer

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 18:03:17 MDT 2009

Bob -

There are a couple of people on the list who have had their balancers
delaminate and damage the chassis crossmember.  I would be careful ,
esp with the later BJ8 balancer which has the integrated pully which
will put additional pressure on the rubber.  The one on my BJ8 is
wobbling (!) And so I've parked it and will be pulling the motor soon.

Alan

--
Alan

'52 A90