[Healeys] aluminum shroud

andy pole ampole at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 24 10:01:27 MDT 2009

Jim

With respect, my point was :)

That is there is a wealth of information if you know how to search for it! I
profess to only knowing only a little about welding (gas / mig) and
'apparently' the closest original ali as specified by Roger M was as
mentioned. As most people only repair the flanges, would little shaping be
required? I am sure Vern will find the info helpfull.

My point is that the next discussion might be on oil, if so please someone do
a search on zddp first!

Perhaps I was not being as helpful as I thought giving examples of the
archive, foot in mouth springs to mind.

cheers Andy