[Healeys] Questions about convertible top Boot

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Jul 23 16:49:26 MDT 2009

I bought a refurbed BJ8 speedometer from him a couple months ago. He was helpful and product was as advertised. Took him a few days to get the shipment out, though. The business is Britanniclassics, LLC.

FWIW, the new replacement boots I've seen don't fit as well as the originals (they seem to lay too 'flat' and don't contain the hood as well). The original boots have a different grain--coarser--than what appears in the photos (as far as can be told from the photos).

Bob