[Healeys] New Bill Emerson DVD

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Wed Jul 22 19:41:32 MDT 2009

This past weekend I ran into Melody Cooke at the Pittsburgh Vintage
Grand Prix who was selling Bill's (and her) new Healey and Austin-Healey
DVD called /Historic Healeys "Speed and Beauty". / It is hot off the
press, as I was apparently the first buyer./
/So far I've watched some of it and it is not only very informative, but
well done with some historic footage. A must have for all of us serious
Healey and Austin-Healey fans.
They've set up a website http://www.HistoricHealeys.com where more can
be learned about it and it can be ordered.
Melody plans to be at Encounter at Pocono Manor in a couple of weeks, so
maybe you can make some sort of deal to pick up your copy there and save
the shipping.
Charlie Baldwin

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of mgcharlie.vcf]