[Healeys] HealeysReturnToBonneville

gary brierton gbrierton at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 22 11:00:16 MDT 2009

Only eight weeks before Healeys return again to Bonneville.  I have received
notes from about 20 folks who are planning to converge on the Salt Flats for
the World of Speed, September 16th to 19th.  There will also be a car show
(including the two Record Cars) and Bar-B-Q event at Miller Motorsports Park
on Saturday, September 12, just west of Salt Lake City.  If you want to go and
need further information, contact me at gbrierton at hotmail.com .  I will be
driving my BJ-8, leaving North Carolina September 6th, using mostly US-50 to
Salt Lake City on the 11th, then Wenover on the 14th.
See you there?
Gary Brierton
AHCA VP-Club Support
'67 BJ-8 aka The Silver Bullet