[Healeys] New Reflector Install

Dan Stromquist dan at warner-associates.com
Tue Jul 21 09:10:36 MDT 2009

Doug:
I looked all over hell for the just correct original reflector rubber and
had to order the whole unit.  Did exactly what Rich recommended.  Think I
paid $25 per reflector just to get the $.25 rubber and trashed the rest of
the parts because they did not have the original Lucas writing on them, etc.
Be careful on the switch over.
Dan