[Healeys] Michael Oritt at PVGP

tomfelts at windstream.net tomfelts at windstream.net
Mon Jul 20 14:39:27 MDT 2009

Dick Gaier and I were yelling and cheering Mike as he went around, but, of course, he couldn't hear us.  You put on a great show Mike.

BTW, any of the Healey guys who can, you really need to think about the PVGP as a premier show for you to attend.  It is always in July of each year and has a web site to review.

Many many Brit cars, Italian, German, American, Miata's, on and on, and the race is very special as it is on city streats with a few hay bales and barriers strategically placed.

The event is BIG and VERY enjoyable.

Cheers
tom