[Healeys] BJ8 rear springs

Robert Blair rnbmail at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 19 11:16:43 MDT 2009

Steve, I also dislike the BJ8 'ugly' look.

So I lowered my car by having simple blocks made and inserted between the
spring and axle.  Drops the car by the thickness of the block - easy.  You
have my pics.

Blocks were machined from alu on cnc machine - cost me $60 each.  They have
the program on file obviously.

If you wish I could have the same shop make you a pair - just need to tell me
the thickness/drop that you want.

Originally I made 2 1/4 inch blocks for my car.  Turned out to be a bit too
low, so I made 2 more to better suite the age/sag of my original springs.  If
you buy new springs and want to lower by 2 1/4 inches you can have my original
blocks for free - they are steel not alu.

Robert N. Blair  Yellow 65BJ8  rnbmail at yahoo.com