[Healeys] Windshield Glass-Pilkington/Triplex

Warthodson at aol.com Warthodson at aol.com
Sun Jul 19 09:02:49 MDT 2009

I purchased & installed the Pilkington windscreen for my BJ8 & was
satisfied with the fit. As most people on this list have indicated, be prepaired
for at least some frustration because the assemble is not easy. I have no
experience with the less expensive glass. While Plinkington has the rights to
the Triplex trademark, the markings on the windscreen are far from
"original" in  appearance.
Gary

In a message dated 7/18/2009 7:47:36 P.M. Central Daylight Time,