[Healeys] Windshield Glass-Pilkington/Triplex

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sun Jul 19 02:40:28 MDT 2009

Jim,
The Pilkington wind screen is probeably the better option as they took
over the Triplex company who made the original wind screens. The
Pilkingtons are generally a very good fit on most makes of cars and are
usually a bit thicker than (some of) the cheaper windscreens. The two
glass layers are also of  a different thickness. They may be tinted.
I would go for the Pilkington.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL