[Healeys] thermostat discussion

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Wed Jul 15 18:39:47 MDT 2009

If the argument is that the water flows too fast through the radiator for
the rad to cool it, then it should also be flowing too fast through the
engine to pick up its normal load of heat, yes?  So the faster the coolant
flows, the less it cools?  I think something is wrong with the
thermodynamics here.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry