[Healeys] thermostat discussion

Dan Stromquist dan at warner-associates.com
Wed Jul 15 08:58:28 MDT 2009

This begs for the question then of what is the temperature Healeys should
run at.  MY 64 BJ8 runs at 190-195F and after turned off goes to 212 and
percolates on hot days.  In traffic on hot days it runs hotter but cools
back to 190 as soon as I hit the highway.  Everyone seems so concerned about
getting their temperature down but I am not so sure 160-165 is better?

Dan