[Healeys] thermostat discussion

Warthodson at aol.com Warthodson at aol.com
Wed Jul 15 08:59:19 MDT 2009

I have a sleeved thermostat & it seems to be working properly.  According
to the Moss catalog there are two versions of this stat. Both are 160
degree. One is for 4 to 7 Lb. radiator caps, as original. The other is for
modified systems using caps rated for over 7 Lbs. I think I have the later,  even
though I have a 7 Lb. cap. I thought I might put a higher pressure cap  on
if I have over heating problems. So far, I haven't need to do  this.
Gary Hodson

In a message dated 7/14/2009 10:10:43 P.M. Central Daylight Time,