[Healeys] Derrington Wheels PART 1

Michael Lempert mlempert at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 14 16:01:02 MDT 2009

Bob: It is not easy. There is only one type where I can be sure. They had an
unusual and unique bolt pattern using eight bolts with uneven spacing and
only one bolt aligned with a spoke - in the early years; when they went to
the nine bolt pattern, it got hard to tell.  Here is a picture of an early
original: http://www.pbase.com/mdlempert/image/105200702

Mike L.