[Healeys] visors

Richard Kahn tahoehealey at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 13 20:09:05 MDT 2009

I use pieces of plastic I cut from the top of a 5 gal bucket. Screw the allen
screw into the plastic and Ive had no chrome damage. The thickness is perfect.
The visor doesn't help much but it is better than nothing. Mine are dark grey
and I have been thinking of adding some UV grey window filter to make it
darker. It also serves to deflect/direct the wind down on hot days.

Rich Kahn
.