[Healeys] Southeastern Classic

jim werner jamesfwerner at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 19:06:07 MDT 2009

 Hey Guys! I am sending you information about the Southeastern Classic that
we are hosting September 17  20, 2009 in Townsend, TN.  I hope you will
look at your calendars and try to attend. PLEASE sent this to all of YOUR
club members to pass the word around. Anyone can go to the club website at
www.smokymthealeys.org to get the registration information and hotel
information for this event.

 The hotel where the event is being held (Valley View Lodge with incredibly
low room rates) has just built a new Lodge meeting structure that is
fabulous! It is perfect for our casual gathering of Healey lovers in the
mountains. We will be driving The Dragon (US 129), many mountain drives,
shopping with discount coupons!!!, a great silent auction and Silverstone
Gymkana. (with go-karts) There will be a bluegrass band, outdoor movies and
of course Margaritaville!

 We will have babysitters available for those who want to bring their kids.
The facility is very kid friendly with lots of pools and playgrounds. The
grounds are beautiful with mountain landscaping, wood carvings, and water
features.

 What are you waiting for???? Go to www.smokymthealeys.org and register
TODAY!!!! See you in September!

 Denise Wilie Denton, President