[Healeys] Fuel Pump

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Mon Jul 13 12:48:29 MDT 2009

Do not clean the points using emery paper. If you did, polish the points
using flower paper followed with thin cardboard or stiff paper
inpregnated with some metalpolish, clean and spray with some contact spray.
One of my cars has been inoperable for 25 years, but once every few
years I start up the engine and never had problems with the SU electric
pump.
Also check the voltage accross the running pump.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL