[Healeys] Rear Brake Problem

Dan Stromquist dan at warner-associates.com
Mon Jul 13 11:11:12 MDT 2009

I have had this happen.  Pull those wheels off and look at the brakes and
drums checking for rust and green crystalation of the brake fluid around the
pistons.  If you try to drive it you run the risk of one of the liners on
the brake shoes detaching.  The inside of the brake drums where the brake
shoes hit are probably rusty.  You might be able to clean everything up and
get buy without replacing the rubber parts.
Dan