[Healeys] AOL and Team.Net

TimWardUK at aol.com TimWardUK at aol.com
Sat Jul 11 03:24:40 MDT 2009

Jim.Holmgren at corp.aol.com writes:

Folks,
Hope this is legible, am  typing from my blackberry. I 'think' I've
resolved the AOL block issue, should  know within 48 hours. (see below)

Fingers crossed,
Jim

-----------
Hello,I am contacting you regarding the ticket you  opened with AOL
concerning an email delivery issue for the IP  166.70.156.34.The block on the IP
has been removed. Please allow 24-48  business hours for this removal to take
effect. Also, please set up a Feedback  Loop at our website to manage any
complaints in the  future.http://postmaster.aol.com/cgi-bin/fbl.pl
--
Thank  you,
Sridhar

Wow!!! After all the denials AOL now finally admit there has been a  block!

Strangely I received a mail yesterday telling me that me membership of
Healey.autox.Team.Net had been suspended for too many bounces and asking me to
reconfirm. Which I have done. Now I am waiting with eager anticipation to
see if  AOL does start to let them through again!

Tim
Frogeye
BJ8

Tim Ward