[Healeys] Plastic Replacement Fuel Pump - BN1 / BN2 ?

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 21:24:51 MDT 2009

All -

I'd like to get one of those semi-generic plastic SU pump copies for my BN1
to carry as a spare in the boot.  Since all my fuel pump connections are
original I don't want to deal with a FACET pump or something like that.

Does anyone know where to get one of these plastic pumps which will fit in
the original pump housing for my BN1?  I recall at one time they were quite
common as that fuel pump was used on lots of LBCs int he 50s.

Thanks,

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1