[Healeys] Hardtops

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 03:30:28 MDT 2009

Hi Tim -

Because you are using AOL.  Everyone who is using AOL cannot receive emails
from the list.

The workaround is to set up a Gmail account, sign the Gmail account up to
Team.net, then forward the email from Gmail to your AOL account.  You can
still post from your AOL account (as you surmised).

Or if you are like me, you just switch to Gmail and work with the superior
bulletin board type format which is great for the list.

The list is very active these days, I get at least 15 emails a day from the
list.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1