[Healeys] Miss Marple

Patrick and Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Mon Jul 6 04:49:35 MDT 2009

G'day Peter

By coincidence I was interviewing Steve Pike about how the Streamliner was
getting on at exactly the same time last night when that came on the box.

It was interesting as Steve and I are 600 miles apart, but still managed to
bag the terrible attempt they made at making the 100/6 look as if it had
been pranged.

Yes it was a 100/6 as the passenger door that was removed and later placed
on the jump seats had a door lock.

I couldn't follow the plot either.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn