[Healeys] thermostat discussion

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 02:24:11 MDT 2009

Kees -

Many people use tap water to fill their radiators... this is what causes the
scaling.  Using distilled water, as you suggest, is the only way to go.
I've only ever rodded the radiator on a car I've purchased from someone
else.  Once done, it runs cool and never clogs up again using distilled
water.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1