[Healeys] conclave

Laurie Wilford healeymk3 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 5 07:12:34 MDT 2009

To the best of my knowledge there was no complete video of Conclave Kingston.
We tried to arrange this with two different people but they both demanded a
minimum $1500 retainer. We did not feel we could guarantee the numbers
required to commit to this expense.

Frederique Constant, our major sponsor, commissioned a video of the Thursday
awards banquet. When completed this will be available to all Conclave
registrants. If you were not at Conclave and would like a copy please let me
know.

We had a number of photographers at Kingston taking photos every day and
compiling them in one location. Last I heard this had been reduced to around
1000 images. These will be posted to the www.conclave09.com web site when they
are ready. Again, we will advise Conclave registrants of this.

Hope this helps

Laurie Wilford

Conclave 2009