[Healeys] thermostat discussion

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sat Jul 4 10:23:23 MDT 2009

Check the temperature gauges first by inserting the eather bulb in
boiling water for a while, tapping the gauge regularly untill the
reading is stable. They are probably both off but you can reset the
needle at boiling point.
Are the thermostats the same in as: do they open at the same temperature
and do they have the same flow restriction?
I presume the radiator's are OK.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL