[Healeys] Paint Removal Help Needed

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Thu Jul 2 01:31:00 MDT 2009

Mark,
Which paint has been used. If it is a one pack paint you may get away
with a dissolvent like white spirits if the paint is fresh. Thinner is
probably to strong, depending on the material. Always try on a scrap of
the vinyl first if it will take the solvent.
Two pack paint will only respond to an abrasive treatment like T-cut.
It cannot be said often enough: First paint, than do the rest.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL