[Healeys] batteries

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 31 22:01:48 MST 2009

Doug:  Interstate Batteries is another battery company and according to
their web site is located in Dallas, Texas.  To quote them, "Enjoying a
reputation for top-quality products, business innovations and consistently
reliable service, Interstate Batteries is the No. 1 replacement brand
battery in North America. Now over a billion dollar, privately-held
corporation, our enterprise continues to thrive on our innovation as well as
our good old-fashioned business principles."

Johnson Controls shows Optima as one of their products yet the Optima web
site makes it sound like a stand alone company headquartered in Milwaukee,
Wisconsin.  I see no mention of Johnson on the Optima web site although it
is headquartered in Glendale, Wisconsin, which appears to be about six miles
north of Milwaukee.  ???

Len