[Healeys] batteries

Norman Nock sjnnock at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 31 16:41:54 MST 2009

LEN ... HOW MUCH WAS PETROL WHEN YOU FIRST GOT YOUR CAR ?? I DON'T THINK THERE WAS .20 CENTS DIFFERENCE THEN IN ENGLAND

 BATTERIES COME IN DIFFERENT PRICES , IF YOU NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE DIFFERENCE IS, CHECK THE WEIGHT YOU MIGHT BE SURPRISED ...MORE $ IT'S HEAVY
 Sorry about all caps Len just noticed it ... Norman