[Healeys] Seat Belts

pennell at cox.net pennell at cox.net
Thu Jan 29 16:54:15 MST 2009

John,

Several years ago I got a pair of excellent condition 3 point black belts from the rear seat of an XJ6.  Paid 40 for the set in a junk yard.  There are standard mounting points in the Healey as others have noted.

Since I was goint to mount them upside down it turns out there is a small plastic thingie inside which has to be removed so that they will retract.  Don't know if that is necessary if mounted on the rear fender well like on the big Healey.

Keith Pennell