[Healeys] TEXAS KOOLER LIVES !!

jerry wall jwbn6 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 28 11:55:36 MST 2009

   randy,
   you'll  need to remove it.  degrease with mineral spirits or something
   similar.   i  used  to  recommend  a  light sanding and then krylon in
   either  jolhn  deere  yellow or red, whichever is appropriate for your
   car.   i might be inclined to use some of the new paints developed for
   plastics.   i  used  one  of these, in black, for my turn signal/ horn
   button surround several years ago and it has held up very well.
   cheers,
   JERRY WALL BN6
   ROWLETT, TX