[Healeys] 4 cyl 123 Ignition for sale

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 22:45:49 MST 2009

All -

I have a brand new 4-cyl 123 Ignition for Lucas/British cars.

I purchased this dizzy for my BN1 &/or A90 and subsequently determined that
it was not of any use for my BN1 (the shaft is too short and requires too
much of a rube goldberg device to connect to the distributor drive on a
100).

That being said, this will work in any 4 cyl LBC equipped with a proper
dizzy drive dog - i.e. minis, Austin A50s, 1100s, spitfires, TR4s, etc etc.

If interested, I am happy to sell this at a substantial discount to what I
paid for it.

Best Regards,

Alan

'52 A90