[Healeys] Australia Day

sebring at illawarra.hotkey.net.au sebring at illawarra.hotkey.net.au
Mon Jan 26 17:49:22 MST 2009

Just a few comments;

I am impressed someone knows there is an Australia and that it is not the small mountainous country nexy to Germany,BUT to know of Australia Day that deserves some sort of immediate ENTRY VISA

Yes we eat Chinese. There are a lot of them here since the gold rush

Prawns or shrimps,  the US of A has been influencing our language since Bill and Chuck released records out here.

To celebrate I took the LeMans / Sebring Sprite down the road to fill the fuel tank for the first time with the Roads and Traffic Authority Historic license plates fitted.  Great Day Out.

The first person to view the car at the service station was a fully uniformed policeman and he just looked and smiled. What a relief !I waited until he had left before starting it up and proceeding down the street to clear the plugs. Sounded good

Joe