[Healeys] cigar lighter

Richard Collins gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 24 22:06:40 MST 2009

A little late with the comment but my BN7 has a cigarette lighter between the
passenger handle on the dashboard  and the windshield washer push button...
Richard of KY
1960 BN7> Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 07:26:56 +0800> From: healey.nut at gmail.com>
To: rinussinke at kpnplanet.nl; healeys at autox.team.net> Subject: Re: [Healeys]
cigar lighter> > Rinus -> > Cigar lighters were mostly installed by dealers,
so whatever cigar> lighters they sold they installed them wherever they felt
like.> > For BJ8s in California, I was once told by my old mechanic that they>
were installed on the part of the centre console just under the radio> past
the bend, so that the lighter faced straight up.> > In my case, I didn't want
to drill anything so I just got one with a> little bracket and mounted it
under the dash right next to the centre> console, using one of the centre
console fixing screws that was> already there..> > > On 11/30/08, Rinus Sinke
<rinussinke at kpnplanet.nl> wrote:> > Who knows the place for the option cigar
lighter in a BJ 8> >> > Rinus Sinke> > Rijksweg Zuid 20> > 6031RL Nederweert>
You are subscribed as healey.nut at gmail.com> >> > http://www.team.net/archive>