[Healeys] Thermo-electric choke Q

Quinn, Patrick Patrick.Quinn at det.nsw.edu.au
Thu Jan 22 21:00:25 MST 2009

G'day Alan

We had a Series 2 XJ6 with the same problem. As I wasn't too keen
getting a second mortgage to fix the carburettors I fitted a manual
choke complete with cable and pull-handle located just to the right of
the dash (RHD car).

Eventually we had to get that mortgage when it became a mobile oil
change, but that's another story.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia