[Healeys] Rear Shroud fit

ahbugeye1 at bellsouth.net ahbugeye1 at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 22 14:46:01 MST 2009

I am trying to finish installing the rear shroud on my Bj7.  There was a lot
of repair work done to the trunk floor and rear quarter panel and I am not
happy with the fit at the bottom of the rear fenders, where the shroud lip
rivets to the trunk floor flange.  Part of the quarter panel extends down
below the fender about B> of an inch. It  doesnbt leave a very smooth
transition.  Ibm sure part of it will have to be cut off, but I donbt want
to mess up now.   I have been trying to find a picture of this area for
several months, but have been unsuccessful.  If someone has a photo of this
area ( taken from beneath the car or below the fender) that they would share
with me, I would be very grateful.
TIA
Sam Austin