[Healeys] Ebay gas tank

John McElrath linsley46 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 08:05:27 MST 2009

I am considering purchasing one of these gas tanks  from eBay - mine tank
is damaged.  I would appreciate knowing any experience you might have with
this tank or the vendor. How does it compare to the orginal tank. Just
wondering if it is worth purchasing.  It sounds like a great deal when
compared to Moss.
Thanks
John
     [image: AUSTIN HEALEY 3000 - 100/6 NEW! FUEL GASTANK ON
SALE!!!]<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370147212295&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNARL:MOTORS:1123>
  AUSTIN HEALEY 3000 - 100/6 NEW! FUEL GASTANK ON
SALE!!!<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370147212295&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNARL:MOTORS:1123>
Current
price: $197.95
 Buy It Now price: $199.95[image: Buy It Now]
 End time: Jan-29-09 09:19:56 PST Go to My
eBay<http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBay&&CurrentPage=MyeBaySelling&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNARL:US:1121>|
View
all watched items<http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBay&CurrentPage=MyeBayWatching&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNARL:US:1161>
 *Don't let it get away*