[Healeys] BJ8 location of support bracket for glove box?

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Tue Jan 20 16:10:59 MST 2009

Wes,
Straight behind (or rather in front of) the deepest part of the glove box
interior liner, there should be two small screws holes near the bottom of
the scuttle box section. A simple L bracket screws onto the scuttle box
section and extends back from this mounting point to a single screw with
flats and nut into the bottom end of the inerior liner.

Rich Chrysler