[Healeys] wheel hubs or knockoffs?

Jerry Costanzo grumpyinloomis at ssctv.net
Sun Jan 18 10:33:18 MST 2009

The previous owner of my car ordered lots of parts prior to parting with the
completely disassembled car.  I had new hubs and new knockoffs.   Well I just
tried to mate the two and one is 12 tpi and the other is 8 tpi.  This is a
late BJ8 so technically, he got it right on the knockoffs with the 8 tpi.  Two
questions for the list
1.  Is there any problem using the earlier hubs?  (they are more expensive
than knockoffs) ?
2.  Does anybody else have  12 tpi knockoffs they would like to trade for a
set of brand new 8 tpi?

Jerry
BJ8  progress slowed!!!