[Healeys] B/J auction

Alan Bromfield alan.bromfield at virgin.net
Sat Jan 17 13:25:14 MST 2009

Team.
My bet is that BMIHT got it wrong.  The build card probably just said Red
and the archivist 'guessed' the shade to be 'helpful'.

That was my experience with my Longbridge BN4.
http://freespace.virgin.net/alan.bromfield/BN4-1.jpg

The build card (which I also got a copy of - don't ask) says 'Red'.  The
first Certificate I received said 'Reno Red' however the paint in an area
that couldn't have been messed with was clearly Colorado.
http://freespace.virgin.net/alan.bromfield/BN4-2.jpg

I got suspicious as the build date on the first certificate was also listed
as 29th February 1957.  Hmmm.....
          (______www.nfahc.co.uk____)