[Healeys] B/J Auction

insptwo at msn.com insptwo at msn.com
Fri Jan 16 18:05:10 MST 2009

Bob:
I, too, was scratching my head when I looked at the actual BJ coverage. That,
definately, was NOT the car in the pictures. Either that or someone did a
fantastic job of correcting all the mistakes. I had wondered why there were no
pictures of the interior.
Bill
BJ7> From: autofarm at cyg.net> To: insptwo at msn.com; healeys at autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] B/J Auction> Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 19:59:26 -0500> >
Just watched this car sell and it was not the car in the pictures that > were
on BJ site. That car had HD8 carbs, the washer bottle was in the > engine
compartment, both horns were together, the voltage regulator was > wrong & the
exhaust was total BJ8. The car in the picture was pure BJ8 PH > I. The car
that sold was BJ7.> Cheers.......Bob> Check out our web site www.autofarm.net>
----- Original Message ----- > From: <insptwo at msn.com>> To: "healey help"
<healeys at autox.team.net>> Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 10:43 AM> Subject:
[Healeys] B/J Auction> > > > Has anyone looked at the BJ7 #967. I'm not a
concours judge but I can sure> > tell that it looks like a combination of a
BJ7 & BJ8. Both horns on the > > same> > side instead on one on each side,
bonnet release coming from the wrong > > place,> > winshield washer fluid
bottle in the engine compartment instead of inside > > the> > car in the back
of the tray, exhaust on the wrong side and probably more > > that> > I can't
see or that I missed. This car is said to be finished to concours!> > I guess
that the bidders don't care how much they spend as long as it is> >
"concours". You know what they say "there is one born every minute'!> > Bill>