[Healeys] Accelerator Pedal Modofication

Steve Thomton scthomton at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 09:37:05 MST 2009

John, I shortened my accelerator pedal pad by 2"..... cut and rewelded.  Along
with that I am extending the brake and clutch pedals by about 1" (they are at
+2" right now...the kit from Tom's Import Toys) .... I really like the
resultant positioning of the pedals... right leg is more extended and
positions the brake/accelerator nicely for heel toe.  I also highly recommend
the teflon bushing kit for the throttle shaft and accelerator from Moss, it
really tightened up the action and essentially removed the slop.

Cheers,
Steve