[Healeys] Servo correction!

Geatros geatros at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 15 23:36:12 MST 2009

Hi Earl,

I installed  a servo uinit from BPN ( I think it was a Powertune a Lockheed
knock off )  on my 66 BJ8 a couple of years ago , so far so good..... I made
it a lot harder for myself by not wanting to drill new holes in the toe
board and not to use the mounting hardware that came with the unit. I
fabricated mounting brackets to mount the BPN servo on to the factory
bolts........

Cheers
Kenny