[Healeys] 'Powerboost' servo

Earl Kagna kags at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 15 21:38:31 MST 2009

Alan: plus the others who have replied:

The 'Powerboost' servo is not the PBR - different item, which is why I made
the query.  Several us here have PBR VH44 servos on our BJ8's and are pleased
with them, although the PBR VH40 is probably better for the Healey - closer in
boost to what the original Girling is.

A couple of fellows here need servos, so we're just gathering information.

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.
BT7 tri-carb
BJ8