[Healeys] Driving Healeys in winter!

Patrick and Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Thu Jan 15 21:11:47 MST 2009

G'day Norman

We really liked Pasadena. It reminded us of:

Ooh It's such a long, long way to Pasadena
Ooh It's such a long, long way to Pasadena

Where the dirt track meets the highway
And there ain't no time at all
Just a world movin' forward
On a big black motored crawl

And the drivers in their Chevrolette's
Ain't got no time at all
To find no lonely hikers way
It's when I wanna say

Sorry about that. I've hurt my back and sitting propped up with cushions and
need something to amuse me.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia